Honda Prelude Forum banner

Mugen Exhaust

22K views 46 replies 29 participants last post by  h22lude-sh 
#1 ·
1-Pricey but Worth the money! goes for $650-$1200 (JDM Ballas Club :headbang:)
2-Full Stainless Steel
3-Perfect Fitment
4-Really quiet compared to other exhausts, Deep in tone and sounds like sex in VTEC (No lie you will turn off your radio just to hear it)

All in all I have to give it to Mugen to come up with such a great exhaust. The quality and the design is flawless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm842ZzrocI

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
+2 on being a great exhaust for the prelude. Glad i saved up the extra coin and got this for my car. People get confused about the twin loop design when they look at it though. LOVE the tone when at idle and WOT. Sounds classy.

Only downside to this exhaust is, there is a polished lip on the inside of the exit pipe and thats hard to keep clean and polished. I use a dremel and some polishing compond to keep it looking new when needed.

#19 ·
I think it was just that picture. Theyre pretty dark.
And YES i love your new stance looks amazing :)
I laughed when i saw that you painted your TEs awhile back because i have a bronze set thats been sitting in my garage forever waiting for my car to come back to me and we were going to have twin ludes haha.

#22 ·
i agree, the mugen exhaust is the best sounding exhaust ever made for the prelude, i love mine every time i drive it. i let my friend drive my car last night and i was sitting in the passenger side n when he step in first gear vtec with the windows down, i was just like WOW< fell in love all over again. was worth every cent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.