The Reunion Thread. - Page 18 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:31 AM   #426
hotsauce
Danny D's second in Command

hotsauce has a spectacular aura abouthotsauce has a spectacular aura about
lkjhjkhkj
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12166443_10206673005799246_1058777221_n.jpg (78.5 KB, 0 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

preludes in
Quote:
fuck you I'm dead I'm not licking a fucking squirrel with your nuts in it's mout!
Quote:
*runs away holding hands over ass*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hotsauce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2015, 07:31 PM   #427
Wing8806
Faptastic
Curveball Champion, Alien Clones Champion

Wing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to all
I'll be replacing both axles and lower balljoints on mine tomorrow.

The suspension is surprisingly simple to work on. Overall the entire motor is on both the base and si models - minus the damn belt clearance and filter location on the si.
Wing8806 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2015, 06:14 AM   #428
MommysLittleMonster
Opinionated Bastard

MommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MommysLittleMonster

Prelude of the Month

If it wasn't for the oddball dashes in that generation, I'm pretty sure I would have owned one by now, too. Apparently I'm out to own all the generations of Accord, starting with the CD5's.

MommysLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2017, 06:15 AM   #429
MommysLittleMonster
Opinionated Bastard

MommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to behold

Prelude of the Month

Bumping this up to see where the Prelude family has disappeared to.

Old 01-31-2017, 12:34 PM   #430
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

bouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of light
Preludes are not "cool" so all the "cool" people left.

Quote:
ban me biotches sissy lude dan hahah
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
If I had to guess, it's because the car is a thrown-together piece of shit.
bouckarooo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2017, 01:05 PM   #431
L0B5TA
I lub Denny one tiem

L0B5TA has a spectacular aura aboutL0B5TA has a spectacular aura about
don't worry friends lobster is here from mon-fri 9:30-5:30

L0B5TA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2017, 08:43 AM   #432
MommysLittleMonster
Opinionated Bastard

Prelude of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouckarooo View Post
Preludes are not "cool" so all the "cool" people left.
Wait, when were we cool?
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5TA View Post
don't worry friends lobster is here from mon-fri 9:30-5:30
Be sure to tip your waiter.

Old 02-01-2017, 10:51 AM   #433
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

bouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
Wait, when were we cool?

The peeps im referencing to are guys like Slude Dan, you know, people who never really loved the prelude chassis and only got one as it was the thing to do and to artificially inflate the prices of parts by buying things then jacking the price up to sell to other members.

Its funny, as a few motnhs ago on facebook, I called out Tony Avila and prelude nation for selling fake knock off parts for preludes and so so many people jumped down my throuat, and I was like wtf? You cant sell knock off parts as legit ones?

On top of that all, all those same people, are people who haven't onwed the chassis for vbery long and really don't love the Prelude such as many others.

All that is left now are the ones who truly ltruly love the preludes, everyone else has already moved onto the suburus and the evos with the stickers on the windows and the shitty busted wheel setup.

Alas, I knew that would happen, and eventually I knew it would be only the true enthusiasts left.

and that is where we are now.

Only the real deal prelude fans contiunue. Many don't even post.

Many of the "leaders", as they called themselves, of the prelude community, are no where to be fund any more.

Calling KRON, Shimeeeee.... where the fuck you at nigga?

Quote:
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
Old 02-01-2017, 12:05 PM   #434
L0B5TA
I lub Denny one tiem

lobster is not for eats

Old 02-02-2017, 07:30 AM   #435
MommysLittleMonster
Opinionated Bastard

Prelude of the Month

Quote:
The peeps im referencing to are guys like Slude Dan, you know, people who never really loved the prelude chassis and only got one as it was the thing to do and to artificially inflate the prices of parts by buying things then jacking the price up to sell to other members.

Its funny, as a few motnhs ago on facebook, I called out Tony Avila and prelude nation for selling fake knock off parts for preludes and so so many people jumped down my throuat, and I was like wtf? You cant sell knock off parts as legit ones?

On top of that all, all those same people, are people who haven't onwed the chassis for vbery long and really don't love the Prelude such as many others.

All that is left now are the ones who truly ltruly love the preludes, everyone else has already moved onto the suburus and the evos with the stickers on the windows and the shitty busted wheel setup.

Alas, I knew that would happen, and eventually I knew it would be only the true enthusiasts left.

and that is where we are now.

Only the real deal prelude fans contiunue. Many don't even post.

Many of the "leaders", as they called themselves, of the prelude community, are no where to be fund any more.

Calling KRON, Shimeeeee.... where the fuck you at nigga?
How in the hell did it come down to so few of us who actually know what we're doing?

Side note, I have a Subaru now, but the wheels fit and I don't have any stickers. Am I still cool?
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5TA View Post
lobster is not for eats
ROCK LOBSTA

Old 02-02-2017, 01:48 PM   #436
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

I have a subie too, well kind of anyway, its not really mine but was given to me for me to have to make the J setup AWD.

Making an adapter plate so one day the Sleeved v6 turbo setup will either be in the prelude awd or in a GC6 AWD.

Its too bad really, as there are only about 7 people who post on this site, Lobby, Me, MLM, Wing, Sean, Jon, Billy.

Ooutside of those people i seldom see other old timers post.

Quote:
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
Old 02-02-2017, 09:13 PM   #437
Wing8806
Faptastic

Wing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to all
Old 02-03-2017, 09:25 AM   #438
L0B5TA
I lub Denny one tiem

This is an 81 honda, how dare you

Old 02-04-2017, 06:45 PM   #439
ogsmakdade
Ludacious

ogsmakdade will become famous soon enoughogsmakdade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ogsmakdade
Shut up lobby

And I just thought it was awgs-mac-daid this whole time.

preludecentral.com Home of DEPOG
ogsmakdade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2017, 06:52 AM   #440
MommysLittleMonster
Opinionated Bastard

Prelude of the Month

Quote:
I have a subie too, well kind of anyway, its not really mine but was given to me for me to have to make the J setup AWD.

Making an adapter plate so one day the Sleeved v6 turbo setup will either be in the prelude awd or in a GC6 AWD.

Its too bad really, as there are only about 7 people who post on this site, Lobby, Me, MLM, Wing, Sean, Jon, Billy.

Ooutside of those people i seldom see other old timers post.
It's funny- the Accord forum I frequent is bustling with traffic, albeit, it's the '03+ parts of the forums that are busiest. I've only been on there a few months and you can already see the migration towards the newer stuff as it becomes affordable.

I was downstairs last night digging through my parts pile and organizing things. I dusted off the shortblock I bought from Billy a few years ago and added some fresh desiccant to keep things safe.

Now I've got a toddler running around and another one on the way for July, and I can't spend the change I used to on car parts. A few years ago, I was tearing apart cars for something fun to do during the winter months. Now I have difficulty justifying forking over dough for money making opportunities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing8806 View Post
Hey gurl heyyy

Old 02-06-2017, 11:11 AM   #441
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
It's funny- the Accord forum I frequent is bustling with traffic, albeit, it's the '03+ parts of the forums that are busiest. I've only been on there a few months and you can already see the migration towards the newer stuff as it becomes affordable.

I was downstairs last night digging through my parts pile and organizing things. I dusted off the shortblock I bought from Billy a few years ago and added some fresh desiccant to keep things safe.

Now I've got a toddler running around and another one on the way for July, and I can't spend the change I used to on car parts. A few years ago, I was tearing apart cars for something fun to do during the winter months. Now I have difficulty justifying forking over dough for money making opportunities.

Hey gurl heyyy

Yes, that is how life goes, cars are not really so important after all hey!

That is one reason we bought our acreage and are building the shop and business as well as doing our renos and building our ice arena, as as of now we do not have kids but may in the future, so knowing that we figured we would get all the things done that need to be done before having kids. Turbo V6 Prelude included!

I can totally for see this site being completely dead in another year or so. As the Prelude will just fade away in obscurity, the kids will not ever be interested in Preludes and the die hards well, we will all die one day and being we are the people whom were 14-16 when the BB6 prelude came out, we are the only ones who will has that nostalgic youthful feel from the cars, the kids nowadays will never enjoy a prelude like we do.

Hell I remember in 1997, going to the local Honda dealership and staring at the Honda prelude on the showroom floor, wishing and dreaming I could have one one day. That was 20 years ago.

Quote:
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
Old 02-06-2017, 12:28 PM   #442
L0B5TA
I lub Denny one tiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogsmakdade View Post
Shut up lobby

Old 03-13-2017, 07:37 PM   #443
NegativeXero
Elite Member

NegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really nice

Preludes are the pot of our little world I guess. Smoke it a few times then move onto the kewl drugs, or buy a minivan and start smoking meth...
Old 03-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #444
L0B5TA
I lub Denny one tiem

preludes are like people. they die when you set them on fire.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:10 AM   #445
BA5
Lude Boss

BA5 has a spectacular aura aboutBA5 has a spectacular aura about
I still mostly just lurk around on here. Seems like the facebook pages get more traffic these days.

I think part of the issue is that as folks get older they move onto non-prelude specific forums. I still daily drive my 5th gen and race my 3rd gen, but I'm much more active on racing forums.

Also.... kids....

BA5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 12:34 PM   #446
MommysLittleMonster
Opinionated Bastard

Prelude of the Month

Kids definitely play a role, as I am finding. T-minus 4 months until #2 arrives.

I dunno, this place may turn into some of the classic car forums I'm on now. The Nova site I'm a part of now is as busy as this place was at it's peak, so maybe there's hope?

Old 03-16-2017, 08:40 PM   #447
Wing8806
Faptastic

Some of us are in it for the long haul.

And when i'm gone, if I don't take it to the grave with me, the next owner will be here to continue on.
Old 03-17-2017, 03:05 AM   #448
danny_d19
Jimmy Rustler

danny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internet

Prelude of the Month
how am I still an admin here looooooool

danny_d19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 06:02 AM   #449
BA5
Lude Boss

BA5 has a spectacular aura aboutBA5 has a spectacular aura about
Because you rustle my jimmies.

I figure the Preludes will eventually become collectible/classic. They're already in what I've noticed are the pre-stages of it, where prices start to fluctuate all over the place. But it'll be a few more years at least.

Also, how do I get the POTM medallion on my user panel? I had POTM once.

BA5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 11:44 AM   #450
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing8806 View Post
Some of us are in it for the long haul.

And when i'm gone, if I don't take it to the grave with me, the next owner will be here to continue on.

There will not be a "next owner " of my prelude.

Quote:
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement