Honda Prelude Forum banner

2012 Annual Tri-State Meet

19K views 368 replies 31 participants last post by  ogsmakdade 
#1 · (Edited)
It's that time again!!! N.Y.P.O.C's Annual Tri-State Prelude Meet is here! This year as BIG as all the previous with some great things planned. So get those cars cleaned up, working, rolling, and come on out!

Bring yourself, Lude, your family, something to eat,drink,etc, your appetites, gloves, footballs, etc, etc!!!
We have a great spot lined up with plenty of parking, bathrooms, ball fields, bbq grills!

The after-math is still TBD but will be a great time also we promise.

This is also a RED solo cup event!!!!! We do not have a alcohol permit, being a car show and all....
As usual the standard car show etiquette applies. There are park police around and we will not lose our permits over you. sorry.

TIME/DATE: May 26 2012, Saturday. 11:00am-11:30pm
WHERE: Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY....Field 4....Scarlet Oak picnic area.

Directions:

FROM the Southern State Parkway: Take Meadowbrook Parkway North to Exit M3 East/Stewart Avenue. Make a right onto Stewart Avenue and take this until you reach the park. Continue to FIELD 4 on your right.

Or,

FROM the Northern State Parkway: Take Meadowbrook Parkway South to Exit M3/Stewart Avenue. Make a left onto Stewart Avenue and take this until you reach the park. Continue to FIELD 4 on your right.

Side note: There are the NEW Traffic Light Cameras up at the entrances and surrounding blocks of the park.... just a warning to all.

We are supporting food and drinks but if you can bring something that would be great.

Stuff that we need: Don't worry if someone else got it. More the better.

Soda CANS!
Water bottle
Eating utensils (fork,spoons and knifes)
Ketchup, Mustard and squeeze bottle mayo, slice cheese
Burgers with buns
Hotdogs with buns
Cooler with ice- As many as possible
Charcoal (At least 6 big bags)

PLEASE confirm on the forums with how many people you are bringing, being we cant feed the entire park, we need a list of all who will be eating!
It has always worked out when everyone brings something, no one has ever gone hungry or thirsty before! Grills will be on by 11:30!!

We are trying to bring you the best Tri State Meet for you to enjoy, so please RSVP, come out and lets have the biggest, and best TSM meet to date!!!

Any questions, comments, post em up. We are always open to ideas!

For the people who are comng out of state. There are 2 options right outside the hotel

1. Marriott
101 Hotel Drive (i kid you not thats what it called lol)
Uniondale NY 11553
(516)794-3800

2. coliseum motor inn
1650 Hempstead turnpike
East Meadow NY 11554
(516)794-2100

both places are blocks from each other dont mind the different zip codes

See less See more
#267 ·
bump dis

#276 · (Edited)
2 options, parks right outside the hotel

1. Marriott
101 Hotel Drive (i kid you not thats what it called lol)
Uniondale NY 11553
(516)794-3800

2. coliseum motor inn
1650 Hempstead turnpike
East Meadow NY 11554
(516)794-2100

both places are blocks from each other dont mind the different zip codes

#281 ·
Also there are these luders coming from around your parts. Some of them might be on PZ so keep that in mind.

40) Blk_n_Blu_BB6 (NH)
45) Big_Red_Lude98 (MA)
46) wpjcLudeSH (NH)
59) jfh0922- (RI)

#285 ·
i have a 94 "S" for slowwwww. :pokerface:

#287 ·
not me? :pokerface:

#290 ·
:considered: and then?!

#295 ·
Pootycake.

:ilied:

#297 ·
don't ask. :pokerface:

#299 ·
Asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :argh:

Xtinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! :argh:

Angieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :argh:

I LUB YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! :argh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.