Honda Prelude Forum banner

Buying 2nd gen.

585 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rjudgey 
#1 ·
Hey folks, been a few years since I've been on the website here but I am looking to get back into the old preludes. Looking for a decent clean 2nd gen to buy. I know this should probably be posted in sale/trade, but doesn't look like there is much in the way of 2nd gen there so figure I'd post here in hopes I'd get the attention of you guys first.
Would prefer an SI but a DX would do as well. Price range is up to 3 grand but could go higher depending on the vehicle.

Thanks for your time. PM me with any offers.

Oh, and + points for red paint.

#2 ·
Clean 2nd Gens

Good luck we own most of them, and the really clean ones the owners have some mad idea that they are ultra collectible and some mad expensive classic like AE86 but they are not and sadlly not seen anyone nuts enough to spend $12k on a low miles mint condition one. I bought one of mine with just 31k miles and paid £1800 which back then was quite a bit equivalent to I guess nowadays about $5000. But as you can imagine it was mint garage kept all it's life one owner etc.

Also these cars prefer carbs! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.