Plug n Play AEM Infinity ems kits, any prelude owners on Infinity? - Page 2 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-23-2016, 02:35 PM   #26
tunermt
Getting Comfortable

tunermt is on a distinguished road
Oh and the CD7 dash is now available so i simply had to get one on the way happy holidays to myself haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tunermt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2017, 10:37 AM   #27
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

bouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of light
HEY TUNER MT!!

What is your best price on the CD-7 display with the diagnostics and the data logging??

I will be buying one shortly rather than use the s2000 cluster business. I need to know, what is the best price you can offer for that unit??

Ill make you a deal, if you can egt a better price than I can get, I will buy it from you.

Post up what your best price is and we will talk.

Quote:
ban me biotches sissy lude dan hahah
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
If I had to guess, it's because the car is a thrown-together piece of shit.
bouckarooo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2017, 09:20 AM   #28
tunermt
Getting Comfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouckarooo View Post
HEY TUNER MT!!

What is your best price on the CD-7 display with the diagnostics and the data logging??

I will be buying one shortly rather than use the s2000 cluster business. I need to know, what is the best price you can offer for that unit??

Ill make you a deal, if you can egt a better price than I can get, I will buy it from you.

Post up what your best price is and we will talk.
Hey bouckarooo, I am normally just tuning but send me an email and i can get you set up with wholesale account for the best pricing possible on the CD7 dash or anything else. tuning@brewedmotorsports.com

Old 01-23-2017, 11:43 AM   #29
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

bouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of light
What if I do not want to become a dealer, just want to purchase this item for myself.

If you guys cannot post a price or anything that is fine, I will source one out myself direcftly from AEM (which people say isn't possible, but Cindy, the CS Director at AEM will make it happen for me.).

Anway, this is twice now I have tried to get you some business, once for Danny, once for myself, and this is twice now that you have failed to be able to provide that business or service.

Too bad really, as I alwya like to keep money flowing to other prelude enthusiasts.

Quote:
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
Old 01-24-2017, 10:52 AM   #30
tunermt
Getting Comfortable

Quote:
What if I do not want to become a dealer, just want to purchase this item for myself.

If you guys cannot post a price or anything that is fine, I will source one out myself direcftly from AEM (which people say isn't possible, but Cindy, the CS Director at AEM will make it happen for me.).

Anway, this is twice now I have tried to get you some business, once for Danny, once for myself, and this is twice now that you have failed to be able to provide that business or service.

Too bad really, as I alwya like to keep money flowing to other prelude enthusiasts.
The only reason i offered you a wholesale account is so we can give you the best price point possible. There isn't any buy in or trick its just a way we can offer you the best possible price even if this particular dash is for your personal project.

We are happy to help you with anything you need and if you want special pricing/discounts to help save some $$ call or email any time, we are hear for you or anyone else in need! 888-290-3213 or my email is tuning@brewedmotorsports.com

PS. I thought i over heard you talking to Alex on the phone about your dash request? Maybe someone else from preludepower though.

Old 01-24-2017, 11:52 AM   #31
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

Yes, that was me. lol

You guys have great service, and great people, I had much fun talking with Alex yesterday and excited to order a CD-7 for my prelude. This guage will really bring out the features of the car by making all and any and every bit of data accessible while driving. Very cool, as I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a HUD that would reference turbo shaft speed among others. Very cool, indeed, and im sooo happy that I can just plug it intot he infinity unit and it will work. Unlike every other cluster that I have installed into the prelude.

Don't get me wrong the s2000 cluster is great and all, but it has its own issues as well as does not have the capacity I would like.

Anyway, Thank you guys so much for great service, once everything is finalized and the dash is in hand and in car, I will post back here with some videos and comments about the whole situation!!

Quote:
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
Old 01-26-2017, 10:15 AM   #32
tunermt
Getting Comfortable

Quote:
Yes, that was me. lol

You guys have great service, and great people, I had much fun talking with Alex yesterday and excited to order a CD-7 for my prelude. This guage will really bring out the features of the car by making all and any and every bit of data accessible while driving. Very cool, as I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a HUD that would reference turbo shaft speed among others. Very cool, indeed, and im sooo happy that I can just plug it intot he infinity unit and it will work. Unlike every other cluster that I have installed into the prelude.

Don't get me wrong the s2000 cluster is great and all, but it has its own issues as well as does not have the capacity I would like.

Anyway, Thank you guys so much for great service, once everything is finalized and the dash is in hand and in car, I will post back here with some videos and comments about the whole situation!!
Ah ya Alex filled me in a little on the project, looking forward to what's yet to come. Sounds like there is the chance of AWD in the future... share a link to any build thread

Old 01-26-2017, 02:32 PM   #33
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunermt View Post
Ah ya Alex filled me in a little on the project, looking forward to what's yet to come. Sounds like there is the chance of AWD in the future... share a link to any build thread
What is funny is that you guys have used my build thread and referred others to it in regard to making Infinity System work on Hall Effect sensors.

Also the build thread is here on PP in the build section, its called h23vtecv/ J series build.

Anyway, ill be in touch at the end of the month!

Quote:
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
Old 01-27-2017, 11:08 AM   #34
tunermt
Getting Comfortable

Quote:
What is funny is that you guys have used my build thread and referred others to it in regard to making Infinity System work on Hall Effect sensors.

Also the build thread is here on PP in the build section, its called h23vtecv/ J series build.

Anyway, ill be in touch at the end of the month!
No i don't believe i've seen your thread relating to Infinity and Hall Effect sensor? Glad you got it working though, the Infinity offers some good "sync" features/setup option to say the least!

**I do comment on a ton of infinity related posts but i just tried to search and cant find, feel free to link when you have time

Old 01-27-2017, 01:39 PM   #35
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

Lol, you guys had referred Danny -Pabon to my thread on J32A foroum when re inquiored to you about running the infinity on his accord. You guy linekd my thread and told him he had to convert to Hall sensors to make it work correctly lol

In any event, here are some links to my threads, on on J32A and on here on PP.

http://www.j32a.com/index.php?topic=2490.0

and the Prelude Power thread

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...d.php?t=354181

Quote:
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
Old 04-28-2017, 10:11 AM   #36
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

Iforgot to post, but BREWED MOTORSPORTS hooked me up with great, unbeatable price for AEM CD7 display!!

Great service and great guys, im super excited to sort my cluster woes!!

Quote:
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
Old 05-19-2017, 09:44 AM   #37
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

I built a wire harness for my CD7 dash disay, got it all powered up and working in the prelude. IT IS UNREAL!! It is absolutly awesome!!!

Quote:
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
Old 05-22-2017, 09:22 AM   #38
akingmt

akingmt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I built a wire harness for my CD7 dash disay, got it all powered up and working in the prelude. IT IS UNREAL!! It is absolutly awesome!!!
That's great, post up some pictures when you have a chance! Glad we could help out
akingmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2017, 11:47 AM   #39
tunermt
Getting Comfortable

Quote:
Can't wait to see it in action on the lude! I'm pretty sure Alex should also have some dash pics from his 510 i don't think he's posted yet.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement