Honda Prelude Forum banner

1FunRyd: 88-91 3rd gen Prelude Rear lips

21K views 71 replies 23 participants last post by  1funryd 
#1 · (Edited)
Update - 3-3-22: Lips are still available for sale

1FunRyd Performance PHAT Lip
produced by David Pyne Fabrications

Price: $600 + $120

After years of no support in this area for lips, I have finally brought back to market the lips for all 3rd gens.

The most recent accomplishment is the Rear Lip for 88-91 Preludes. These lips are completely bolt up lips and use the Factory OEM bolt hole locations for easy installation and removal.

The following pictures are off the 90-91 Bumper but they look exactly the same for all gens, the difference in lengths are taken cared of while in production before the lips are shipped out.

Rear Lip:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

See less See more
#4 ·
Hell ya,looks great Sean :skull:Bones

#12 ·
Top post updated.

I have the side skirts and they will be worked on, but it will be slower due to I need funding to get it off the ground.

I am still trying paying off the front lip for the 90-91 ludes. And I convinced Dave to move forward on the 88-89 front lip but it will slower as well.

So I do have everything I need but the funding.

#10 ·
too bad as soon as I get that thing I have to cut it up :(

#15 · (Edited)
Awesome work Sean! It looks amazing! I dont know how you do it man youre a blessing to this community. :) The price is very affordable too I like that very much. Shipping! I hate shipping fees lol.
Quick question? Why does it stick out at the corners top corners on the bumper? It would look cleaner if it was flush with the rest on the lip.

#29 ·
BTW, I'm the first customer of this new product and the lip is already en-route in shipping. i'll hopefully have pics soon although I want to have it color-matched sometime this spring/summer.

the car's on jack stands so you'll have pics of a lip on a jacked up car in a garage.... sorry :p (there's still a little snow left and they haven't passed the street sweepers yet so not taking it out of storage yet)

#50 ·
new here sorry for being a newbie

i just recently got my 89 si running again lol, OK so i was wondering do you have any front lip, rear lip , or side skirts made for a 89? Im new to forums sorry i tried looking in the forums only found 90-91 :(

Im willing to help start for the 88-89ludes.

Thank you!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.