Honda Prelude Forum banner

88-89 2.0si interior and miscellaneous

4K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  89lude_2.0S 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
What up guys since I no longer have my third gen I'm selling everything I could get off from it
From my lude pictured in my signature

Ill try to post the pics from my phone since I don't have a good working computer anymore but for right now here's my Craigslist posting I'm located in southern California

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/3465621408.html
Prices are as follows but everything is Obo
$600 for everything and anything I have for the third gen including what's not pictured
-$80 for dash
-$200 for front seats
-$100 for rear seat
-$50 for headrest rear
-$50 door panels (each)
-$50 rear quarter inside(each)
-$50 center counsel piece with shift boot included
-$20/$30 for headlights/tailights just ask what you need
-$50 fogs plus shipping
-$10 glove box but if you buy the dash ill throw it in for free with owners manual
-$20 valve cover (each) (1 white) (1 purple)
Everything is plus shipping if you want it shipped ill work with the price a little but for reasonable offers too many things list price from my phone I'm trying to sell things in pairs plz so I can clear out some room
Please pm me for any inquires or questions plz or pm me

I only took things outside for the pictures but everything is indoors and dry and taken care of I'm located in 92027 so if you want something ship you'll have to take care for shipping and paypal

See less See more
#5 ·
Everything that is pulled out of here between the climate control and the pocket and door just in front of the shifter.

Basically The stock radio and pocket below it and whatever stock brackets come with it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.