Custom subwoofer boxes? - Page 2 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:15 PM   #26
93H22ALude
Lude Boss

93H22ALude is on a distinguished road
That looks really nice. The only thing I might have done different is recessed the sub and put a grill over it so you can still use that whole trunk area without worry.
GReddy Stainless Header
E46 Bi-Xenon retrofit
94+ leather center console conversion
5g Glass roof conversion
S2K push start button
JDM Yellow fogs
93H22ALude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #27
n8r4d3
Administrator

n8r4d3 is a jewel in the roughn8r4d3 is a jewel in the roughn8r4d3 is a jewel in the rough
That was the plan til i got impatient. perhaps ill revisit that! ive got one more week til i start my new job, and wanted to get it finished so i can complete my supercharger build. too much to do and not enough time! Also, i dont have a router, which makes it difficult to do that. next time i see my brother ill borrow his.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

n8r4d3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #28
rcsounds

rcsounds is on a distinguished road
That's a good quality build you got there. My boxes don't come out like that!:thumbup:

Taping from your DROID!
rcsounds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #29
Ludeboost98
Getting Comfortable

Ludeboost98 is on a distinguished road
My old setup ...

Ludeboost98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #30
It Hertz
Getting Comfortable

It Hertz is on a distinguished road

finished my trunk.

Top 100 Installer 2010-2013
IASCA Competitor/Judge/Trainer
MECA Competitor/Judge/Trainer
It Hertz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #31
n8r4d3
Administrator

n8r4d3 is a jewel in the roughn8r4d3 is a jewel in the roughn8r4d3 is a jewel in the rough
well its been awhile, so i thought id throw up a few pix of what ive been working on lately...

BEHOLD!
A somewhat-final version of the interior!

Dual touchscreen carputer system, all hand fabricated by yours truly. ive got a couple other neat ideas im going to try out though, so stay tuned!

Old 07-04-2012, 01:24 AM   #32
It Hertz
Getting Comfortable

It Hertz is on a distinguished road
gutted my entire vehicle and started over. pics soon.

Top 100 Installer 2010-2013
IASCA Competitor/Judge/Trainer
MECA Competitor/Judge/Trainer
It Hertz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2012, 05:47 AM   #33
SnowWhiteLude
Lude Cray

SnowWhiteLude will become famous soon enoughSnowWhiteLude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludeboost98 View Post
My old setup ...

Can you hook one of those screens to flash danger to manifold? Serioulsy be nice to have a readout from an ECU on a touchscreen froom the drivers seat.

Love the install - how much and what was the boot install made of??

"Ambition meeting imagination, coupled with Innovation"
SnowWhiteLude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #34
n8r4d3
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWhiteLude View Post
Can you hook one of those screens to flash danger to manifold? Serioulsy be nice to have a readout from an ECU on a touchscreen froom the drivers seat.

Ill take some pix of the OBD2 output i have hooked into the system. it works quite well actually.

Love the install - how much and what was the boot install made of??
Trunk install is made out of 3/4" MDF and carpeted.

Heres a little cruise video i made that shows off the interior a little better, and the carputer in action.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #35
RattyMcClelland
Lude Cray

RattyMcClelland is on a distinguished road
Looks fantastic, nice one. Best part though is your apple munching abilities whilst driving.

RattyMcClelland is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #36
siprelude88
Lude Addict

siprelude88 is on a distinguished road
im planin on doin a custom floor box like this for my 3rd gen lude but uncarpeted, it will be covered by my trunk carpet anyways, im gonna put my 10" kicker cvr in the spare tire well and still retain my spare tire and then put some wood over the top of that so i can retain FULL use of my trunk, and by the way does any one kno if osb is any good for building the enclosure with, and if u must kno how im doin this and still bein able to retain full use the trunk im gonna mount the top floor piece about 2 inchs above the face of the sub so it has room to breathe
siprelude88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2012, 02:58 AM   #37
SnowWhiteLude
Lude Cray

SnowWhiteLude will become famous soon enoughSnowWhiteLude will become famous soon enough

"Ambition meeting imagination, coupled with Innovation"
SnowWhiteLude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #38
siprelude88
Lude Addict

once i build my box im gonna enclose the amp too though i will need a new amp and im gonna do the accord alternaor upgrade also so my electrical system and battery will live a longer life.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:24 AM   #39
siprelude88
Lude Addict

i have also come to conclusion i should build small safe box hidden under carpet in the outer corner of the 3g theres a nice sized cubby i can use my carpet to cover that aswell so no one knos where its at (good for money ill just put money in forget about it and when i find it again i have money) or a good spot for a gun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement