Official Beer Thread - Page 16 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #376
Andrew025
I am Prelude
Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Target Champion

Andrew025 is just really niceAndrew025 is just really niceAndrew025 is just really niceAndrew025 is just really nice
Bout time you guys got them.

Drinking some of this right now, kind of my go to beer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Andrew025 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #377
jp_54
Ludicrous..

jp_54 has a spectacular aura aboutjp_54 has a spectacular aura aboutjp_54 has a spectacular aura about
Dead guy is sooooo good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1992 Prelude Si-DD
1988 Honda CBR600f-sold
2001 Honda CBR600 F4i- new toy!

BUILD THREAD!

jp_54 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #378
catacon
Ludimus Catacus

catacon is a jewel in the roughcatacon is a jewel in the roughcatacon is a jewel in the roughcatacon is a jewel in the rough

Still haven't gotten my chalice.

Sam Adams sampler this week.
catacon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2012, 04:25 PM   #379
Sir Kyle
Prelude Pedo

Sir Kyle is a jewel in the roughSir Kyle is a jewel in the roughSir Kyle is a jewel in the roughSir Kyle is a jewel in the rough

Prelude of the Month

Got my chalice yesterday

"You can't make a racehorse out of a pig, but if you work hard enough at it... you can make a mighty fast pig."

rwd-->
<--ATTS

Sir Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #380
nordicBBsex
Sky's out, thighs out

nordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to behold
My chalice showed up at my house.

nordicBBsex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #381
catacon
Ludimus Catacus

catacon is a jewel in the roughcatacon is a jewel in the roughcatacon is a jewel in the roughcatacon is a jewel in the rough

wtf....I want mine.

I bet someone stole it off my porch...
Old 04-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #382
schmitty
Lude Boss

schmitty has a spectacular aura aboutschmitty has a spectacular aura aboutschmitty has a spectacular aura about
Took well over a month for mine to ship. It comes from Wisconsin.

Beer of the night:

- PM me if you have questions

be the change you want to see in the world

Last edited by schmitty; 04-26-2012 at 06:48 PM.
schmitty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2012, 04:07 AM   #383
nordicBBsex
Sky's out, thighs out

nordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to behold
We might have to unite and drink some stella artois seeing that we all have the chalices now. lol

nordicBBsex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #384
catacon
Ludimus Catacus

Got some Ska Steel Toe Stout and Great Divide Hoss Rye Lager for tonight.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #385
Sir Kyle
Prelude Pedo

Sir Kyle is a jewel in the roughSir Kyle is a jewel in the roughSir Kyle is a jewel in the roughSir Kyle is a jewel in the rough

Prelude of the Month

Trying these delicious brews while in Portland with Sir Bradley

"You can't make a racehorse out of a pig, but if you work hard enough at it... you can make a mighty fast pig."

rwd-->
<--ATTS

Old 04-28-2012, 03:23 PM   #386
catacon
Ludimus Catacus

My roommate said that Old Rasputin was really good. Do you like it? I have yet to try it.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:09 PM   #387
hseries
Lude Cray

hseries will become famous soon enough
Same with the Old Rasputin! I was going to try one few weeks ago, but apparently, the place's beer list wasn't up to date

Meanwhile, I had Anchor's Porter earlier in the week and was impressed. Very "established" sort of taste to it.

BB Squad #41

Quote:
I swear, the last 10 years of modified Hondas has made people forget what Hondas are from the factory...

hseries is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #388
catacon
Ludimus Catacus

First beer for the weekend, Great Divide Hoss Rye Lager. It's pretty good although GD has better beers. It's pretty smooth and has a good flavor, although it is kinda sweet. Smells like V8 juice which is weird.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #389
catacon
Ludimus Catacus

And #2, Ska Steel Toe Milk Stout. I like this one. Has some nice coffee smells/flavors to it and you can definitely taste the milkiness. Very smooth and pretty light.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #390
5SpdH22
I am Prelude

5SpdH22 is a jewel in the rough5SpdH22 is a jewel in the rough5SpdH22 is a jewel in the rough5SpdH22 is a jewel in the rough
Just grabbed a keg of Boulevard IPA and a bomber of Laughing Dog Alpha Dog that I'm pumped to try. Gonna have to wait until tomorrow though.

5SpdH22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #391
SEVNZLUDE
Lude Addict

SEVNZLUDE is on a distinguished road
Nothing like a old english

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2
SEVNZLUDE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #392
catacon
Ludimus Catacus

Old 04-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #393
jp_54
Ludicrous..

jp_54 has a spectacular aura aboutjp_54 has a spectacular aura aboutjp_54 has a spectacular aura about
Went to mcmenimans this weekend and had their IPA. I don't remember it being so tasty but it was pretty damn good. Rivaling my fav boneyard RPM IPA

1992 Prelude Si-DD
1988 Honda CBR600f-sold
2001 Honda CBR600 F4i- new toy!

BUILD THREAD!

jp_54 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2012, 04:57 PM   #394
catacon
Ludimus Catacus

Old 05-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #395
Andrew025
I am Prelude
Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Target Champion

Andrew025 is just really niceAndrew025 is just really niceAndrew025 is just really niceAndrew025 is just really nice

Andrew025 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #396
Sir Kyle
Prelude Pedo

Prelude of the Month

lulz

rwd-->
<--ATTS

Old 05-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #397
H22A_lude
Preludepower Member

H22A_lude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew025 View Post
Nice...I'll be using mine tonight. BTW That's of the few IPA's that I've tried and actually liked.

H22A_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #398
Sir Kyle
Prelude Pedo

Prelude of the Month

Chaz, have you had the Deschutes Red Chair? Not an "IPA" but legit sir.

rwd-->
<--ATTS

Old 05-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #399
H22A_lude
Preludepower Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Kyle View Post
Chaz, have you had the Deschutes Red Chair? Not an "IPA" but legit sir.
Yes sir and really liked it!

It's not Stella Artois but I had to break it in.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #400
H22A_lude
Preludepower Member

So now that I have my first, I find myself wanting to start collecting beer glasses lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement