MAY 2012 POTM Nomination Thread - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
n8r4d3
Administrator

n8r4d3 is a jewel in the roughn8r4d3 is a jewel in the roughn8r4d3 is a jewel in the rough
MAY 2012 POTM Nomination Thread

Prelude Of The Month nominations are now open for may 2012.
Know someone who deserves recognition for their notable works? This is the time and place to do it!

RULES:
Nominees must have:
- 250+ posts
- been a member for at least 12 months
- not been Prelude Of The Month in the last 24 months

GO!

1st-3rd Gen

1. X01Michael

4th-5th Gen
1. Albel
2. press10
3. vansnxtweek

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by nordicBBsex; 04-24-2012 at 07:37 PM.
n8r4d3 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
Fadeintobluelude
Lude Addict

Fadeintobluelude is on a distinguished road
I nominate Beerad (albel)

BB Squad Member #92
Fast + Cheap = Not Reliable

Cheap + Reliable = Not Fast

Fast + Reliable = NOT CHEAP

Sir Kyle "If you're good in the wet, you're great in the dry."

Last edited by n8r4d3; 04-16-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Fadeintobluelude is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2012, 08:34 AM   #3
Sir Kyle
Prelude Pedo

Sir Kyle is a jewel in the roughSir Kyle is a jewel in the roughSir Kyle is a jewel in the roughSir Kyle is a jewel in the rough

Prelude of the Month

^^^ that pis is sooooo old.

Here's a recent that gets my second.

"You can't make a racehorse out of a pig, but if you work hard enough at it... you can make a mighty fast pig."

rwd-->
<--ATTS

Sir Kyle is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
drummerboy
Lude Dude

drummerboy is on a distinguished road
I'll have fresh paint/retrofit in the next 2 weeks. Maybe I can get a nomination for june.

96 Prelude S
F22a1 Turbo - Blown to bits 1/4/10
DOHC F20A Turbo - locked up 12/10/12
F20B Turbo/tuck - In progress
drummerboy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
Albel
Lude Cray

Albel will become famous soon enoughAlbel will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
haha you guys were super cereal about it, so i'll accept.

Albel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2012, 02:49 PM   #6
nordicBBsex
Sky's out, thighs out

nordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouckarooo View Post
^ why is post count important? Shouldnt anyone with a nice prelude whom is member, be able to be nominated?
We want members who are active in the community to get recognized and we also want to avoid having guys come on here, win, then leave.

If you think that should be changed please leave your comments in the potm comments, suggestions, and questions thread for review by the moderating staff.

Last edited by nordicBBsex; 04-16-2012 at 02:51 PM.
nordicBBsex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
nordicBBsex
Sky's out, thighs out

nordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to behold
And I'd like to nominate press10. Beautiful car and awesome guy!

Old 04-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
catacon
Ludimus Catacus

catacon is a jewel in the roughcatacon is a jewel in the roughcatacon is a jewel in the roughcatacon is a jewel in the rough

^ I'll second Press10

catacon is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #9
JDM_Nic
Lude Dude

JDM_Nic is on a distinguished road
I like both nominees but I would have to go with press10

I just pooped...a lot...on your dog.
JDM_Nic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #10
axlline
Lude Boss

axlline has a spectacular aura aboutaxlline has a spectacular aura aboutaxlline has a spectacular aura about

Prelude of the Month
I will throw Matt in the ring, this thing is pure sex, would you believe I don't like red, but this one is just so damn nice

axlline is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #11
vansnxtweek
Preludepower Member

vansnxtweek will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
Once again I feel honored!!! Thank you man, I'm in!

by
, on Flickr

Check out the story behind the Pink Panther!

vansnxtweek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #12
nordicBBsex
Sky's out, thighs out

^ I'll second him. Now you're in. lol

Old 04-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #13
vansnxtweek
Preludepower Member

vansnxtweek will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
Haha thanks brotha! Once again..some NICE Preludes in here!

by
, on Flickr

Check out the story behind the Pink Panther!

vansnxtweek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #14
Athena_93vTec

Athena_93vTec is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlline View Post
i will throw matt in the ring, this thing is pure sex, would you believe i don't like red, but this one is just so damn nice
+1

lovely!

---> Its because of the 5th gen ludes, why Preludes are not in production today...
Athena_93vTec is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #15
JFinn
True Luder

JFinn is on a distinguished road
I was gonna nominate vans too i love your 4th gen man!!

JFinn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #16
grushko
Lude Addict

grushko will become famous soon enoughgrushko will become famous soon enough
I nominate zuptidi

Maybe he's car doesn't look as sick as other ones here, but check his build thread
http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...d.php?t=323179

grushko is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #17
98vtec
bangin' gears

98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all

Prelude of the Month
2nd martin (zuptidi)
98vtec is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #18
nordicBBsex
Sky's out, thighs out

Let's try and keep 3rd's and 4th's down to a minimum please. Once the car has a second it does not need further support until the voting thread opens.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #19
Press10
Lude Boss

Press10 is a jewel in the roughPress10 is a jewel in the roughPress10 is a jewel in the rough
i will accept my nomination

Progress thread ^^^

Play the game, earn some rep!

Press10 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #20
98BB6er
True Luder

98BB6er is on a distinguished road
I nominate mikeschmeee!

98BB6er is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #21
Wing8806
garage bound
Curveball Champion, Alien Clones Champion

Wing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to allWing8806 is a name known to all

Can I 5th press10?

no but really, I second Mike!

08 Mugen Si - 214whp 156tq intake/header
01 Prelude - (unfinished tune) 7psi JRSC/stock internals/every bolt on besides an aftercooler

Do not trust Kane666 aka Jason Myers.
Wing8806 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2012, 12:14 AM   #22
granprix
Ludacious

granprix will become famous soon enough
For a third gen,I nominate second one,and first one,this pair have been WAY supportive of our old ass lifestyle,done a thousand things for me and became bestfriend to me and my wife!
Had no idea I would be here long enough to get long in the tooth,but gotta give credit where it is due.
Sorry,bro!
I keep gettin E-mails!

Preludepower member since 2005!
granprix is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2012, 12:31 AM   #23
interpol
Ludacious

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada,Locked in a basement by Boomoto
interpol will become famous soon enoughinterpol will become famous soon enough
Need some 1-3 gens on here.

interpol is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #24
ba4ludeb20a
Lude Boss

ba4ludeb20a will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
Fuzzygreen!!!

not only is the red sexy as hell i love the 2 tone inside hes got.

probaly should cut off the 5g/4g's after awhile when there is like 6 noms and all are 4/5gs. just a suggjestion. 3gPOWER!!!

Last edited by ba4ludeb20a; 04-20-2012 at 03:45 PM.
ba4ludeb20a is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2012, 05:13 AM   #25
HondaVerno
Lude Boss

HondaVerno has a spectacular aura aboutHondaVerno has a spectacular aura about

Prelude of the Month
I like all the contenders!!! We need more 5gs!!!

guess
whos
back
suckaaassss

HondaVerno is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread