JTC Customs Products via 1FunRyd - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

JTC Customs Products via 1FunRyd

It is my pleasure to parnter up with a long time friend and fellow enthusiasts whom the majority of you all know on PP.com.

I now offer all of JTC Customs products through 1FunRyd Performance.

When making an order please click on the JTC Customs link below to make your purchase.

Click here -->> JTC Customs by 1FunRyd

Here are the quality products that JTC Customs produces for our community as well as some others.

97-2001 Prelude Short Shifter - $150.00 + shipping (calculated via link above ^^^)

92-96 Prelude Short Shifter - $115.00 + shipping(calculated via the link at the top of the page)

Update: 9-19-2012

JTC Customs is no offering a modified short shifter for the 88 - 91 Honda preludes.

Details:

$125 +$75 Core charge+ Shipping.

Shifter length: I can offer the shifter at 3 different lengths for simplicity. 1.stock height (shortened shift only) 2. 1/2" shorter 3. 1" shorter.

Production time: Estimated 1 week from order to finished product. Time may vary due to powder coater schedule.

Powder coating will come standard in a matte black finish. I can easily have a custom color done for an additional cost. My coater uses www.powder365.com to order all of his powders and we can get any color from there. If a color has to be custom ordered, it adds about a weeks time.

Core Charge: Will be refunded upon shipment of the stock unit being received back to JTC Customs. Units may be cheaply shipping via USPS medium flat rate box for $10.85 . Buyer pays return shipping.

Pictures:

These are just a couple of the many things that JTC Customs has to offer. The best thing about purchasing through 1FunRyd Performance is you are supporting two of your very own estblished and trust worth members who work very hard to give back to our community and keep searching for new and improved products to serve our fellow luders and sport compact enthusiasts.

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Clik Here)
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Danny19 - JDM RH Drive) (1Funryd - H23 Swap) (B20luda - Turbo Charged H22)Representing All of 3rd Gens!!!

Last edited by 1funryd; 09-19-2012 at 09:56 PM.
1funryd is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
bb6 vtec
Deluded

bb6 vtec will become famous soon enough
good to know..i will be ordering the short shifter asap..
bb6 vtec is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb6 vtec View Post
good to know..i will be ordering the short shifter asap..
Good to here.... I spoke to Tommy and he is ready and willing...

And to all 5th geners, Tommy is getting ready to release the new 5th gen short shifter so stay tunned!!!

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

(Danny19 - JDM RH Drive) (1Funryd - H23 Swap) (B20luda - Turbo Charged H22)Representing All of 3rd Gens!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 02:52 AM   #4
Weirdkid
Lude Dude

Weirdkid is on a distinguished road
Just purchased one for the 5th gen. It says it comes with bushings, I take it I won't need the TWM base bushings. But what about the cable bushings?
Weirdkid is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2011, 12:10 AM   #5
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdkid View Post
Just purchased one for the 5th gen. It says it comes with bushings, I take it I won't need the TWM base bushings. But what about the cable bushings?
I shall find out for you.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 12-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #6
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdkid View Post

Yes, the kit comes with base bushings like TWM also sells, but ours are better.

NO, the kit does not include cable bushings. Those are designed to attach between the cables and transmission. We will be introducing our own version of them in the next 3 months.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 12-24-2011, 02:38 AM   #7
Weirdkid
Lude Dude

Weirdkid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1funryd View Post
Yes, the kit comes with base bushings like TWM also sells, but ours are better.

NO, the kit does not include cable bushings. Those are designed to attach between the cables and transmission. We will be introducing our own version of them in the next 3 months.
Thank you! It was pretty simple to install. I'll hold out on the cable bushings for now then.
Weirdkid is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #8
cvcrcr99
Lude Dude

cvcrcr99 is on a distinguished road
Just ordered my JTC short shifter! Thanks!

JDM front Integra sedan - Current slow DD
cvcrcr99 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #9
3gPreludetuner24
Lude Boss

3gPreludetuner24 is on a distinguished road

Prelude of the Month
Wheres the 3G Prelude stuff at? Lol

F/S 94-97 Honda Accord rear lip

2008 Nissan Versa S Sedan- Family/Daily Driver for now
1990 Honda Prelude Si- Racecar
3gPreludetuner24 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #10
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvcrcr99 View Post
Just ordered my JTC short shifter! Thanks!
Thank you for the business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gPreludetuner24 View Post
Wheres the 3G Prelude stuff at? Lol
Tommy is considering it, but he is not sure if the demand is enough.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 04-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #11
mar_phi6
Lude Cray

mar_phi6 is on a distinguished road
the short shifter for the 3rd gen will be in demand
Old 04-09-2012, 02:22 AM   #12
MustardCat
Memento Mori

MustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the Internet

For what it's worth I still get people asking about my short shifters fairly regular. If he took his 4G shifter, shortened the top section, added an adjustable lower section, and had the end user cut out the bottom of their shifter cage for clearance he could probably offer a decent 3G shifter that is cheap enough to keep interest.
MustardCat is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2012, 02:32 AM   #13
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustardCat View Post
For what it's worth I still get people asking about my short shifters fairly regular. If he took his 4G shifter, shortened the top section, added an adjustable lower section, and had the end user cut out the bottom of their shifter cage for clearance he could probably offer a decent 3G shifter that is cheap enough to keep interest.
I emailed Tommy about this, we shall see what he says.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 05-01-2012, 11:47 PM   #14
3Rd_gEn_sI
Lude Addict

3Rd_gEn_sI is on a distinguished road
Any word whether he would be interested, I've been hoping someone produced a short shifter for the 3gp I'm sure he'd get good flow~

I wish I was here when Mustardcats was making his short shifter :/

1990 Honda Prelude Si Sold.
1991 Honda Prelude 4ws 2.0
Daily

Last edited by 3Rd_gEn_sI; 05-02-2012 at 02:01 PM.
3Rd_gEn_sI is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2012, 08:17 AM   #15
Ludercrs
Prelude Aficionado

Ludercrs will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
just do the h22 swap which requires a 4th gen shifter then get the 4th gen short shifter lol.

Ludercrs is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2012, 04:45 AM   #16
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Rd_gEn_sI View Post
Any word whether he would be interested, I've been hoping someone produced a short shifter for the 3gp I'm sure he'd get good flow~

I wish I was here when Mustardcats was making his short shifter :/
No response yet, but I think thats because he is handling another issue currently.

But as of last conversation he said he would look into it.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 05-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #17
frijoles
Wagon-master.

frijoles will become famous soon enoughfrijoles will become famous soon enough

Are the 4G short shifters still being made? I assume it will work with my h22 swap since I have a 4G shifter assembly, right?

Accord Wagon build thread:

frijoles is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #18
element600rr
True Luder

element600rr will become famous soon enough
+1 for jtc products one of my fav mods and as soon as the shift cable bushings come out ill be buying them too ..
element600rr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2012, 12:59 AM   #19
rev_rage
I am Prelude

rev_rage has a spectacular aura aboutrev_rage has a spectacular aura about
will the 92-96 prelude version work with CB7 accords

rev_rage is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #20
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_rage View Post
will the 92-96 prelude version work with CB7 accords
If I recall correctly, it does.

I will need to confirm with JTC though.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 09-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #21
JTC
Lude Addict

JTC will become famous soon enoughJTC will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to JTC

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1funryd View Post
If I recall correctly, it does.

I will need to confirm with JTC though.
Yes. The shifter height is different, but they are interchangeable.

Low 10's 1/4 mile in a prelude... Been There, Done That...

Breaking into the 9's.. Done Summer 09.

JTC Customs

Become a Facebook Fan:
JTC is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #22
3Rd_gEn_sI
Lude Addict

3Rd_gEn_sI is on a distinguished road
Hey interested in a 3rd gen shifter, what's the turn around time? Can i ship the core same day to avoid paying the core charge?

Thanks.

1990 Honda Prelude Si Sold.
1991 Honda Prelude 4ws 2.0
Daily

3Rd_gEn_sI is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 05:57 AM   #23
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Rd_gEn_sI View Post
Hey interested in a 3rd gen shifter, what's the turn around time? Can i ship the core same day to avoid paying the core charge?

Thanks.
Details are in the first post.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 12-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #24
westernprelude
True Luder

westernprelude is on a distinguished road
JTC Customs' website says the 5th gen Short Shifters are out of stock. Do you have any? Or know when they will get more in stock?
BB Squad #115(v.2)

GPC Member #1

westernprelude is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #25
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernprelude View Post
JTC Customs' website says the 5th gen Short Shifters are out of stock. Do you have any? Or know when they will get more in stock?
I am sorry I do not stock these shifters, I only point everyone directly to JTC.

He takes care of all the shifters, shipping etc.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement