Honda Prelude Forum banner

POTY 1991 Honda Prelude

F/S 3rd Gen: 
10K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Toxxic 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I hate to see the day come. I have a Honda ruckus that I would rather be messing with and I don't really drive this car that much since I have a daily driver and a scooter. So I am putting my baby up for sale. it's gone through a TON of changes, and quite frankly right now as it sits is a perfect car. I got it with 147k on it and rebuilt the whole motor top to bottom at 151,2xx. Right now it has 189,xxx miles on it. In the past year I've put a little less than 2500 miles on it. Most of that 37k on the fresh motor was from driving back n forth to my community college and made a few trips to OCMD and various car shows.

My offer starts at 5500 OBO. I am open to offers so feel free to send me a message. The worst that can happen is I say no. So feel free to ask or offer. I have brand new upper ball joints on it, brand new tie rod ends (outter), Cometic Head gasket, ARP Headstuds, new thermostat, new (thinner) radiator, Fresh inspection good until Feb 12, practically brand new 195/50/15 Toyo proxie 4 tires, and an alignment. will give a spec list of all the things I can think of.

The car as some may know, has made Prelude of the Month twice in it's life, and also Prelude of the Year in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen category (obviously lol). Also it has made an appearance in the June 2009 Calendar. It's definitely a well known car and turns heads everywhere. Look at that 240 :p

The Bad:
Typical Honda rust. Had it taken care of when the body work was done, but as you know with older Hondas, it doesn't stay away. Exhaust could probably use a redo if you want to go with more boost.

Motor:
b20a5
bored .5mm over
Wiseco 9:1 81.5mm pistons
Cometic head gasket
ARP headstuds... good luck finding them for this car.
h23 rods (shot peened for added strength)
ACL Race Main Bearings - H22
Polished crank
King Motorsports Rod Bearings - D16
B18 Intake Cam
Polished Crank
LSD Motorsports ITR Flywheel
LSD Motorsports Dragger Clutch Kit w/6puck Sprung
Slim Fan

Turbo Build:
Ludespeed Manifold (1 of 25 or 50 made, i forget.)
Garret t3/t4 Hybrid
VW/Audi External Wastegate (10psi)
CXracing Polished FMIC
Greddy RS BOV

Suspension & Wheels:
Function Form Type 2's
Also have Tokico Blues and Nuespeed Race springs
Ingalls Camber Kit (-1.5* up front, -1* out back, but can adjust more)
Axis OG Sans 15x7 +26mm rims
Toyo Proxie 4's 195/50/15 (less than 500 miles)

Exterior:
Respray Milano Red
Shaved Hood Emblem
Shaved "Honda" and "2.0Si" emblem on Trunk
Shaved Antenna Hole
35% tint
JDM EF Smoked Sidemarkers
Thule RoofRack
VW MKIII GTI/Jetta 2.0 front lip molded to fit (used 3 lips total)

Interior:
C-Pillar Bar
ITR Shift Boot
Skunk2 Shift Knob
Boost Gauge located in ashtray area

Mild Tuck:
Removed PS
Removed PS Lines
Removed AC
Removed AC Fan
Removed CC
Relocated a few items
Removed Vaccuum Box (left important hoses)
Relocated a few wires
Relocated Resistor Box
Relocated Battery to Trunk

I feel like I'm missing something I know I have a couple extra parts laying around. I know for a fact I have a walbro 255 pump in my garage that i can sell unopened, and also a hallman boost controller. Stock wheels, also ebay coils. if you want an 88 prelude bumper i have one of those too lol. So feel free to message me and I'll get back to you! Also I can get you more pictures if you want... I have pictures from the build process too. Thanks,
Mike

PICTURES:

See less See more
#4 ·
give me the girl in your avatar for a week and we'll call it a deal haha

sad day! =(
thanks, but it's okay, it hasn't sold yet. it takes a very special someone to buy this car. i'm sure it'll be on the market for a while. but this is an epic ride. won't find another sleeper like it! thanks for the kind words.

#6 ·
haha yeah, plus i mean it gets like 80-90 degrees around here. I don't mind the heat, windows down man!

#11 ·
Your car is my cars inspiration! Good luck my friend!

#13 ·
youre so fake bro.... j/k

i love you mulch, good luck with the sale.

great dude, awesome car.... been cruising with mulch for years.

You having any bites local on the car?

#18 ·
I hate to see this.

I think you will always regret it. Close this sale before it is too late.

#19 ·
Dude, his car is totalled. look in the part out thread in the f/s section.

someone backed into him & insurance totalled it out. hes selling everything.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.