Honda Prelude Forum banner

Ultimate 1st Gen Picture Thread, Post Them Up!

26K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  Eirik Johansen 
#1 ·
Alright guys, post up any 1st gens you see, beautiful & dope to ugly and disgraced. Lets see them all. I'll start out with a few!

See less See more
#2 ·
Canadian Lude

#3 ·
Glasgow, Scotland. Executive Model with Connolly Leather.

#4 ·
UK Lude

#5 ·
France SN!

#6 ·
CraigB - VA

#7 ·
Mitchn - VA

#8 ·
Hot Rod 5.0 Type R Lude - California

#10 ·
I have yet to see a grey/silver lude with rit rims or a red one with a gsr swap. Any clues as to where I could find them?

#12 ·
Hey guys, I'm currently backpacking Europe and spotted this guy in Vienna, I had spotted a ferrari 5 minutes earlier but this instantly cought my eye,. My girlfriend thought I was crazy for even taking out my camera for it, they just don't understand... *sigh*

I'm a 2g guy but love the 1g, would have one in second if I could. This one seemed to have fairly little rust for what I'm presuming to be a dd too!

#17 ·
Virginia '82 Prelude

#20 ·

This post has been deleted
#23 ·
Not in good condition?! There are definitely a few that are in great condition. You not seeing the pics or something? Not trying to sound rude towards you sir but these cars are nice. An era of Japan that really gets me. Love the mirrors on the hood. Reminds me of early Mazda Cosmos, Nissan Skylines, and such vehicles of the era.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.