Honda Prelude Forum banner

Group Buys/3rd Gen Specific Parts Link Directory

55K views 32 replies 27 participants last post by  FirstCarNostalgic 
#1 · (Edited)
#12 ·
I wanted to see if you are still selling these

Do you still have these available and this site won't let me PM, until I have 10 posts. so perhaps you could pm me

ATTENTION 4WS TOOL GROUP BUY LUDERS:
I now have 4WS TOOLS on hand at the moment.

Don't depend on the alignment shop to rig up something, if you have a 4ws you need this tool!

This 4ws locking tool is $40 plus shipping and it will fit in the USPS, "if it fits, it ships" small box which is $5.25. This is a great deal if you've ever gone to a machine shop to have anything made!

For more information, please contact me by PM.

If interested, submit personal contact information to me via PM. Contact information should include real name and shipping address and a phone number would be nice.

#8 ·
looking for rectangular fog lights for my 88 3rd gen. Just bought it nd didnt come with them :/.. Soo if anyone has any ideas from where to get them plz let me know. ive been looking everywhere lol
Well normaly I would say the 4sale section but you are too new to use it on pp. So ebay or junkyard unless someone onhere sees this and is parting out his lude or parts.

#10 ·
3rd Gen Bracing

M Braces, STB (Front upper and Rear Upper + Rear Lower), Seat belt Harness Tie bars.

(Most are still being made and fitted but another week they will be up and going)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ROOKind

PM for more.

#11 ·
Are these still available?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#17 ·
looking for "parking lights" for the front bumper. Anybody know where to get them? No luck searching the web
get enough post and pm part outs in 4sale section and create a wanted thread in wanted for sale section. Ebay, Salvage yards, craigslist local. http://hondapartsnow.com from la, cali or for cheaper shipping where ever is closest, Sonshonda.com atlanta, bernardiparts.com boston, majestic ri.

#18 ·
Hi im a new on here..i have a 1991 3rd gen 4ws auto right hand drive ,i love it...but need a radiator timing module ..the small black box in the front passenger kick plate,i have tried every where hope someone can help please.....i hope im asking in the right place dont want to get shouted at lol lol

#25 ·
It doesn't always mean that. :( A lot of websites do drop shipping, meaning they order from a distributor after the customer pays. Combine that with outdated inventory and you get what happened to me, a refund. Good luck though! It is definitely one of the best upgrades for the money.

#27 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.