Honda Prelude Forum banner

Delaware Meet.

5K views 116 replies 14 participants last post by  JPsBB6 
#1 · (Edited)
*1st Annual Delaware Meet*
Saturday, June 19th, 2010

Ok, lets get a meet goin!!

The Plan

Meet up at the Christina Mall at around 5 P.M. (Note: Time is not set yet) on June 19th. After everyone arrives and talks and all that, everyone will go to Wawa for food and drinks. Afterwards, we will follow Wing8806 (because he know the roads back there so well. :sigh:) on a run through the Valley to another Wawa in Hockessin. After that, we might run on a couple more roads in the Valley... I haven't figured this part out yet.

Rules!!
Do not drive like an idiot on the runs through the valley. We will probably be driving spiritedly, but nothing crazy. I don't want to lose any 'ludes or luders during this meet. And when we are in parking lots, don't act like a fool. No revving, burnouts, or excessive revving. I don't want to be kicked out.

Who (should) be attending:

1. JPsBB6
2. salvboi
3. Wing8806
4. crate2819
5. lude-de (maybe)
6. JBLude01 (maybe)
7. Nismo2Honda
8. 99CBMlude
9. matt97lude (maybe)
10. RedLude96
11. 5spd5thgen (maybe)
12. pinsnake888 (maybe)

Send out PMs to local 'Luders to see if they want to attend!

Now that you've hopefully decided to attend, here's some info:

Meeting up at Christiana Mall at 5 P.M. (Like I said, time isn't set. I gotta see if I can get off work earlier.)

Address to the mall:

715 Christiana Mall # 132
Newark, DE 19702

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Newark&state=DE&address=715+Christiana+Mall+%23+132&zipcode=19702-3213&country=US&latitude=39.680512&longitude=-75.650669&geocode=ADDRESS

Where we are parking: (Specifically at the 'bottom' of the parking lot)

Info for the first Wawa we will be going to:

183 Airport Road
New Castle, DE 19720-2382

Parking in the red, umm... circle.

Info for the second Wawa (after the run through the Valley)

605 Yorklyn Road
Hockessin, DE 19707-9634

This should give you a good idea of what kind of roads we will be taking:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXRglsiSNng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hie5sV6BJuE&feature=related
That's all I got right now. Any questions, comments, or concerns, let me know! Hopefully I'll see ya then!

See less See more
#3 ·
Lol, that's what the Wawa-to-Wawa run is. It started at the Wawa by where the Stanton Delaware Tech is, and then it went through a couple valley roads until it ended up at the Wawa in Hockessin. (I think I spelled that right.) It was an amazing drive. You'd have fun.

#4 ·
HAHA yeaaaaaah thats one of MANY runs I do, from Hockessin Wawa we could hit up the Condawingo Wawa straight down rt 1 from pa to md lol. thats nearly a 3 hour drive total 1 way :) i do alot of driving.....

#5 ·
Jeezus. You do drive alot, lol. I think a 3 hr drive would be a lil much for me.

So date-wise, whatcha guys think? I was thinking somewhere in the middle of June. Maybe on a Saturday or something? Like June 19th.

#10 ·
ehhhhhh meeting up at Concord mall kinda throws us in the middle of that cruse idea.

But! you guys know me ;) I know another cut through the valley to get us to that wawa down near Del Tech to start lol

#11 ·
Ehhh... I dunno about 2 p.m.... I gotta work til five. But I'll see what I can do, even though I doubt much will happen, lol.

If I can't get off until 5 (which is what I think will happen, because I think my manager already has the schedules written for this month) we should try to meet up somewhere close to Newark. That way, when I'm finished work, I can jet out and meet up with you guys.

If you guys want, we can try to meet up at the Christiana Mall again. Unless I think of somewhere else. I don't like how busy that mall is, ya know?

#12 ·
lol ok so christiana mall it is.

and i was just throwin that time out there, ill be free all day so the time doesnt matter.

and well the mall will be pretty busy in a sat, but i mean were only gonna meet up there.

#14 ·
there's a 3rd gen guy around here as well, check the Delaware luders topic. There's the Media, Broomall guys - other than that we're all there is lol I know of a certain red 5th genner w/ a darth vader avi that's not been on in awhile but he never responded to my last PM. bling brian and some other dude as well. HELL i'll just post up all the DE guys and anyone else nearby

#15 ·
Dave0338 - DE
Blingbrian - DE
Salvboi - DE
JPsBB6 - DE
hatedenemy - DE
newerluder - DE
lude-DE - DE
Nismo2Honda - Media, PA
JDMjustin - Broomal, PA
Joshschyul - Broomal/west chester, PA
crate2819 - glen mills, PA

I probably spelled some of those wrong... but off the top of my head, those are the nearest luders.

#20 ·
I'll prob be down. I get off at work on sats at 5 so it maybe toughish, but im sure i can make it down. and JPsBB6 saw you at the track tonight what did you run?

#22 ·
I'll try to go up there within the next couple days to find a good spot.

I'll prob be down. I get off at work on sats at 5 so it maybe toughish, but im sure i can make it down. and JPsBB6 saw you at the track tonight what did you run?
That'd be awesome if ya came down. And I ran a 15.275. What did you run?

#24 ·
So i was thinking...

• 5 pm we meet up and wait for everyone to get there.

• From 5-6 we can eat, (ill provide the food and drinks), check out the rides, and wait for jake to get out of Pep Boys. lol

• After 6 we can start cruising :Rock:... I will pm josh (Wing8806) and have him come up with our route, that way we will know where to go and actually have a destination.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.