Honda Prelude Forum banner

1st Gen Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted/Findings

63K views 199 replies 110 participants last post by  blazeaglory420 
#1 ·
The title is pretty clear, but I thought it'd be nice for you all to have a select thread to post the parts you are looking for, have for sale or trade, or things you've found that others might need (ex: parts on ebay for your ludes). Please post your parts here instead of making threads about them that can get lost over time.

Good luck on finding/selling your parts!
-2qu1k4u

#60 ·
NOS parts

I have a box of NOS genuine Honda parts for the 1st gen Prelude (amongst other Hondas of similar age). I'm going to try to attach a list to this post, but it may not work. It's available on my post with the same title at 1stgencivic.org or you can mail me for a copy.
There are a few things like bumper ends that may be of interest, but it needs to go quickly, and as I'm in the UK, postage may be an issue.
Can't add the file, so message me for the list.

#61 ·
NOS 1G parts

I have a box of NOS genuine Honda parts for the 1st gen Prelude (amongst other Hondas of similar age). I'm going to try to attach a list to this post, but it may not work. It's available on my post with the same title at 1stgencivic.org or you can mail me for a copy.
There are a few things like bumper ends that may be of interest, but it needs to go quickly, and as I'm in the UK, postage may be an issue.
Can't add the file, so message me for the list.
I want to thanks to oldpanelsuk and tell anyone that I could purchase from him 2 right front corner rubber bumpers and 2 left side mirrors of second generation (brand new). Exactly what I needed for my 1Gs.
I had sent the money firs with no garanties but honesty, and had received everything performing an excellent transaction.
oldpanelsuk may have other items. Do not hesitates.
Thank you also to Preludepower.com
Happy end of year fellows !

#62 ·
hey guys. ive got a 1g siting at my house. its pretty rough. i love it to death but just cant do anythign with it. plsu the 2g is the focus righ tnow. the motor was running mint last i started it some years ago lol. the body is crap but the hood is mint the trunk lid mint. intereior is nice(tan) 5speed. check my album for a couple pics. trust me its rough but like i said i love it to death. its located in canada so probly noone here will want or take it but i dont want to scrap it. i do not want to part it out. i have the registration for it but its not in my name so parts only basicaly. le tem know via pm or email if anyone can find it a good home

#70 ·
ok got an axle for a gen 1. i think its a drivers side for an 82. not 100% sure but its a reman still int he box. got it as a wrong shipment from ebay. so now im stuck with it. also i have my gen 1 up for grabs. its not much to look at but the interior is good and it did run really well. excellent for parts. i love this car to death but just have no time or room to do anything with it. its located south of ottawa ontario. anyone who might have a home for it please pm me

#72 ·
I could possibly use the headliner - what condition is it in....do you have any other pics of the interior, i have a blue 82 restored, but looking for some spare parts i may some day need

#78 ·
1980 Honda Prelude for Sale: Hermitage TN

Ok here we go...I have a 1980 Honda Prelude with an auto transmission for sale. I bought this car back in February as a non-running vehicle. It had been in storage for 11 years. The new parts on this car include: Carburetor( NOS), Fuel Filter, Timing belt kit, Plugs, Wires, Rotary button, (2) rear wheel cylinders , front caliper (other rebuilt), brake master cylinder, cv Boot, inner and outer tie rod end, oil filter and oil. I also have two front shocks(NOS) in the box and a used front grille with the side bonnets. The seats are completely dryrotted. I have seat covers on the front. The carpet and headliner are good as well as the door panels and dash. The AC control switch is broken but could be repaired. All the dash functions work. The body is in fair shape with only a couple of rusted through spots and slight damage to the front fenders. I recently refinished the wheels and added a set of good used tires. The vehicle runs very smoothly out on the road and accelerates with no hesitation. I really wish I had the time and money to complete this car, it is a true japanese classic. Please call me to schedule an appointment to see it or ask questions. I have over $1000.00 in parts in this, not counting my time. 931-538-9086 Jeff. Please E-mail for pics.

#82 ·
Australian owners!!

anyone in australia after any parts (located in WA)..? also have a rebuilt 32/36 carby and mounting plate for an EL engine and brand new ramflow air filter assembly in the box. i have sold my prelude i used to drive but have virtually a whole car still sitting here that i used a few parts off. but with work i have relocated to victoria just finally gettin all my shit outta my mums house. any takers let me know.

oh by the way its still licenced. tho it needs to be paid or plates returned by jan 28.. $500 for everything except the carby/plate/air filter.. tho the rims are screwed (the little honda caps are fine) and would need a service b4 being driven.

or make an offer on parts..

(i have various spares also i.e extra set of lights etc etc)

Cheers Tristan
treynolds@live.com.au

#88 ·
Yours is very nice.

The upholstery damage in the rear and the ding in the front bottom are about about the only two things that keep this example from being pretty much perfect.

Current bid:US $5,425.26

Crazy. I'm curious to see how high it goes. I'm sure it's got to be topping out, but then again, if I were loaded and really wanted it (which I do) then no price is too high.

#90 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.