Honda Prelude Forum banner

jun muffler

6K views 43 replies 24 participants last post by  BlkLude 
#1 ·
guys, im so happy i just got back from stage 6 motorsports down here in jacksonville florida and i just ordered a jun muffler .....cant wait for it to get here so theres some pics for you and hopfully ill soon be posting the pics of my car with that muffler.....oh and i got the titanium version of it....big bucks but im a sucker for the jun parts..come on who dosent know the jun prelude..

See less See more
#2 ·
do you have more pics of your car. nice exhaust btw

#14 ·
lol ok ....i will post some pics of my car as soon as i get the muffler..ill do a befor and after...
and i think that the picture of the jun prelude was takin when it got some serious air on a test run....but thats just what i like to think becouse i idelize the jun prelude..
by the way dose anyone know what shift knob this is? its also in the jun prelude

#21 ·
man... you know i didnt whant to get the jun front becouse i thot it came with the whole bumper and the only thing i did not like was the two vents...now i think thats the lip i whant to go for ....altho i understand thos vents are there for a reson its to r33 bodykit lookin......man i wish they would make the lip in carbon fiber...wow! that would look nice!...on a white lude...drool....

#23 ·
man...the price is gana hert...but let me explain
becouse it is titanium and it is a rare jdm item that dosent have a direct distributer for it ......it had to be like stage 6 motorsports bought it from a importer:smilejap: and sold it to me.....i havent found any one that distibutes the muffler......so it cost......just for the muffler.........$497without shipping:shock:
but to me its worth it...you know what they say....."beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

#24 ·
hey scott95vtec...how do u like the lip? did you instal it yourselft or did you go to a shop? i heard that at high-speeds it actually provides more downforce....do you feel that? and if you notive the jun prelude actualy has little side fins or i guess canard or w/e you call them....but only when its in a race not in a still photo....do you by any chance know where to get those?

#27 ·
I love the lip. I like the looks and that it is so rare, as far as I know there are only 2 in the US. I took it to a shop to be painted and installed. I didn't have the skills or any place to get it done myself. I can't actually feel any down force. But I have also driven it less than 500 miles since the lip was installed. I saw the canards on the race pics, not sure who makes them but you can find them at different places on the net.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.