Honda Prelude Forum banner

ESP BA 88-91 Prelude H22/F Motor Mount Kit + TBS w FTMK H/F COMBO + Rear T Bracket

6K views 22 replies 2 participants last post by  ExplicitSpeed 
#1 · (Edited)
www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net
Explicit Speed Performance
Email: ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com
Mon-Sat 10AM-5PM PST

ESP 88-91 Prelude H22/F 5 spd Motor Mount Kit Limited First Come, First Serve!

ESP Summer Sale BA 88-91 Prelude H22/F 5 spd Motor Mount Kit + Traction Bar System with Front Torque...
Mount Kit Packaged Deal Price!

$799 Shipped US and $25 addititional for Custom Powder Coating Color on all pieces!

--- I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP and get you the Best Deal to suite you on what products you need! Just ASK!!!! ----
ESP 88-91 Prelude H22/F 5 spd Motor Mount Kit

Will come Stanadard Semi Gloss Black Powder Coating with Choice of Red or Black 70A Polyurethane Insert color choices.

Mount Kit ONLY $430 Shipped US
Our Kit is the best kit on the Market with no clearance issues and best axle alignment.

As always wait time is about 6-8 weeks. However I am doing products bit quicker. I am doing them on my Personal Time.
Paypal Payment.

Please Email for Quickest Response
ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com
Or Post on here or PM.

ESP BA 88-91 Prelude H22/F Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit
It will cover all your bases. With Front Torque Mount Kit H22/F. Comes Standard Semi Gloss Black Powder Coating with Red decal or choice of color decal. A must for the swap with the bigger H/F Motor this is with anyones kit.

Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit ONLY $430 Shipped US.
$15 additional for custom powder coating color.

---- For $40 additional add our Custom Rear T Bracket H22 ----

It is slimmer, stronger and easier to install. Installs on driver side. No more straddeling of the engine. Which is pain to get in and out. Also will clear lower K2H intake manifolds.

---- For $75 Additional add our Custom H22 or D Upper Alternator Kit ---

Hugs the Engine a Lot closer, saves a lot of weight over stock cast iron piece, looks a lot cooler. PS compatible but not AC. Comes with Belt----

ESP H/F Rear T Bracket

ESP Upper H OEM Spec Alternator Kit

ESP BA 88-91 Prelude H22/F 5 spd Motor Mount Kit, ESP Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit H/F and ESP 2 Point Front Upper Strut Bar :)

ESP BA 88-91 Prelude H22/F 5 spd Motor Mount Kit and ESP Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit H/F :)
Tons of room for a JRSC :)

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
Current Sale! Mount Kit ONLY $438 Shipped US or with Traction Bar System $875 Shipped US.... Or $50 additional get the H22 Rear T Bracket! That alone is $155 Shipped US LIST!!!! Huge Deal!!!! Also add our ESP Upper H OEM Spec Alternator Kit and Belt for $75 additional! List on that alone is $135 Shipped US! Huge Deal!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.