Honda Prelude Forum banner

Official Beer Thread

34K views 501 replies 39 participants last post by  catacon 
#1 ·
So I'm making this thread cause I like beer. So do several other people on here. Just post new beers you try favorite beers, and i guess bump when youre drunk? lol ill repost my post from the general section

On a drunker note, just got back from the Hood River Hops fest. Tried some delicious new brews. Keep in mind most of the ones I tried I was pretty drunk already. Big horse brewery red fang, not bad. Double Mountain Brewery Killer red also not bad but tasted pretty similar to their Killer green lol. Elysian Brewing Kama citra, delicious one of my faves. Also Elysian night owl pumpkin ale, also delicious tasted like pumpkin pie in a beer lol. Full Sail brewing, Lupilin ale, texted kyle about this one already and sorry to say was not a big fan at all. Lucky Labrador Brewing reaperweizen, also not a big fan. New Old Lompoc Brewing Crystal missle, again not a big fan. Those three had some super weird after taste. Barely any hop flavor. Then this gets a little fuzzy I think i remember trying Terminal Gravity's ESG but I forget what it tasted like. Also Widmer bros falconer's flight IPA i remember that one better, definitely drinkable.
Well thats my drunk .02 on the hood river hopfest. Looking forward to the one in Seattle next weekend before taking the Delorean back to the 80's.
edit: and the Everybody's Brewing brews were awesome as always, country boy IPA and Head stash which is a fresh hop brew that is brewed i believe just one time druring the season.

See less See more
#362 · (Edited)
hi guys. :pokerface:

#364 ·
:seriously: what man?! RELAX. Just so i don't have to hear you. Fine.

#367 ·
Haha, yea. Most concerts I go to are full of hipsters with PBR tall boys. Anyway, drinking my "go-to" craft beer tonight.. Bell's Two Hearted. One of the few I buy continuously instead of trying something new. Got my dad hooked on it too, so there's almost always some in the fridge now when I go back home.

#369 ·
So I tried 3 beers tonight. The last one was Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale by Boulevard Brewery from Kansas City, MO. Fantastic beer. Kind of a fruity foretaste, but a nice ale aftertaste. Very smooth, low carbonation, and not extremely bitter. If you can find it, I definitely recommend it.

#371 ·
if you haven't tried it yet, Shocktop makes a rather delicious Raspberry flavored wheat beer as well.

On another note, i recently tried Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat and much to my surprise i am rather pleased with it.

which now leads to the question, WHAT should i try next? i will have you know before you suggest anything that i am not a man of much of the hoppy/bitter tasting beers so please bear that in mind. thanks guys! happy drinking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.