Honda Prelude Forum banner

How to adjust clutch pedal

8K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Kaii17 
#1 ·
So my new clutch has about 1500 KM on it and the point where it engages has moved from near the middle of the pedal to the top as soon as it's pressed. How can I adjust where the clutch engages in the pedal?

#5 · (Edited)
OK here they are. In the first pic is what the rod looks like. Second is where it comes through the fire wall and last is the pic of the nut you have to loosen and part of the bracket it fits into

oh if your a big guy this whole procedure might be uncomfortable. Im 5'5" 117 and was contorted under there for a little bit getting everything right good luck.

Ignore the tool marks on my rod when it came out the bracket i had to get everything done quick so i used vice grips to turn it..... nut is 12mm i believe

#6 ·
OK here they are. In the first pic is what the rod looks like. Second is where it comes through the fire wall and last is the pic of the nut you have to loosen and part of the bracket it fits into

oh if your a big guy this whole procedure might be uncomfortable. Im 5'5" 117 and was contorted under there for a little bit getting everything right good luck.

Ignore the tool marks on my rod when it came out the bracket i had to get everything done quick so i used vice grips to turn it..... nut is 12mm i believe
Thank you very much:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.