Honda Prelude Forum banner

I'm diggin the look of this lude

48K views 120 replies 66 participants last post by  That 01 Lude 
#1 ·
i was going through random posts, and i came upon this prelude that really caught my eye...i like his whole concept of making his headlights have eyelids, but fused with the hood...it's a lot of work but i think it looks hella good
http://forums.hondabg.com/index.php?showuser=4378

#112 ·
funny thing is while we're browsing his photos, i took a look through his and found old ass photos of my friend's lude

he mighta been inspired by the headlights or something because that seemed to be the main focus of having the photos

damn ive been looking for this guy or some one that knows this guys headlights for the longest time, can you tell me how he did that to his lights?, what is it like halos or something? lol thanks for the info

#19 ·
#24 ·
headlights are found on ebay

headlights are ebay stuff

and they are ebay projector headlights

hopefully if i say it differently enough times people will pick up that they are ebay headlights

the gauge faces are from xtuners, a foreign company i believe. the installation seems pretty forward, but risk making the tach a bit off. and there's seems to be no MPH offering or distinguished redline range, so keep that in mind. but they are indeed quite awesome looking gauge faces.

the front lip is a european one normally called motegi.

and the headlights are ebay projectors. that can be found on ebay. if you search ebay for prelude headlights, ebay will show you the different ebay projector headlights that they offer on ebay. you'll need an ebay account to buy these ebay projector headlights though, otherwise you can find these ebay styled projectors on other websites too by looking for prelude headlights ccfl though it is probably cheapest on ebay.

#29 ·
headlights are found on ebay

headlights are ebay stuff

and they are ebay projector headlights

hopefully if i say it differently enough times people will pick up that they are ebay headlights

and the headlights are ebay projectors. that can be found on ebay. if you search ebay for prelude headlights, ebay will show you the different ebay projector headlights that they offer on ebay. you'll need an ebay account to buy these ebay projector headlights though, otherwise you can find these ebay styled projectors on other websites too by looking for prelude headlights ccfl though it is probably cheapest on ebay.
Hahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.