Honda Prelude Forum banner

1990 Honda Prelude Si

8K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ndtinker 
#1 · (Edited)
F/S: 3rd Gen - 1990 Honda Prelude Si - Jackson, TN

It's been a hard decision to make but if I'm ever to get something nicer I've gotta let my baby go. So after dragging my feet for a long while, I'm finally posting my Prelude for sale.

Here's what she's got going on:

1990 Honda Prelude Si ALB
B21A1 Engine, doesn't burn much (if any) oil. All oil changes done every 3k miles
Automatic transmission (ya I know)
~228,000 miles (I still drive her so it's still going up, not that it matters lol)
Front and rear Mustardcat strut bars (one of the last prototype sets he made I think)
Enkei RS-5 17" wheels
BF Goodrich GForce Sport Tires (all at least 80+% tread except front drivers probably about 45%)
Ground Control Coilovers w/Eibach springs, lowered 1.5inch-ish
Tokico Blues shocks
Stainless steel Thermal catback exhaust
Headman Chickara header, hi-temp painted and thermal wrapped
Glossy red powder coated valve cover
H3 4300k HID Fogs (modified switch to only come on when you want them)
White cold cathode trunk lights
Fully sound deadened interior (dry ice removed all original honda junk deadener)
I have All 4WS parts ready for install, rear rack was polished to a mirror shine but never installed
COMPLETE records of every fillup, every part, every anything I have ever, ever done to it in an excel spreadsheet. Car was previously owned by an accountant who started the sheet.
Also comes with almost complete Accord lip kit I never got around to installing
and the original transmission I have, which works, but has a crack from hitting a manhole cover so it's good for parts?
uh, and basically every stock part like the sunroof visor and mudflaps and whatever other things I've pulled off I still have. It's a big pile.

The not so great parts:

A/C works but needs a recharge of R12 or converted to R134A
Steering rack was swapped from 2WS to 4WS unit, but it leaks PS fluid and needs a new seal kit. Took PS pump belt off for time being so I don't kill the pump. (which I replaced and installed a new seal so it doesn't leak at all)

The ALB pump is kaput. It was when I bought it. Brakes work fine and always have.

Timing belt has about 20k miles left on it if you go by Honda specs for 90k mile changes

The paint isn't perfect, it's all original except front passenger fender and headlight cover that were replaced after hitting a deer a few years back, but I wash it and vacuum it weekly.

I had begun a huge stereo build (hence the sound deadening) but drivers side window was broken and stereo partially stolen. I had the window professionally replaced, but got super spooked about my gear and never put it back in there except the headunit. Which I'm keeping for my next vehicle. So no tunes for you :) That also explains a little bit of cutting I did on the drivers side door I wish I never did..It has Infinity 6.5 rears in it though but no fronts or anything else is installed. The dash wiring harness is fine though. It also has 10gauge (yes 10ga) 2-pair wires run from the doors to the trunk, as well as a 3-pair shielded Knukoncepts RCA from behind the headunit to the trunk, and Knukoncepts 0-gauge from battery to the trunk. I was ready to rock.

----------

She's a blast to drive and I will always love and adore this car..I just hope it goes to someone who will care for it like I have tried.

Located in Jackson, TN (1Hr from Memphis, 2Hrs from Nashville)

Asking $3,000.

I have like a billion pics so feast your eyes! I'll post the most recent I took a few days ago.

PM me with any questions or want more pics.

Peace,

Ndtinker

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.